Er Gud ansvarlig for krig mellem religiøse?
Jahnu
2021-06-24 05:48:09 UTC
God is not responsible for anything that goes on i the material world.
People are responsible for all wars and strife, whether religious or
not. The present age of Kali is also called the age of quarrel,
because everywhere people quarrel and fight for little or no reason,
at all.

Of course, everything is created by Krishna. The material world is
created by Vishnu to facilitate the desires of the fallen souls. So
God facilitates, but does not take responsibility for the actions
performed by humans in the material world, whether good or bad.

The fact is that the embodied souls cannot act in any way, without the
help of material nature. Krishna proclaims that people under the
influence of false ego think they are the doers of activities, which
in actuality are carried out by material nature.

Krishna says:

The spirit soul bewildered by the influence of false ego thinks
himself the doer of activities that are in actuality carried out by
the three modes of material nature. -Bg 3.27

Still, nature is not responsible for our actions and their reactions.
Krishna creates nature, and nature facilitates human activity. The
soul alone is responsible for his own cultivation of desires.

To blame nature for our activities is like a person in court being
charged with murder, and who then tells the judge - your honor, it
wasn't me who did it, it was the knife.

Krishna says:

There is no work that affects Me; nor do I aspire for the fruits of
action. One who understands this truth about Me also does not become
entangled in the fruitive reactions of work. -Bg 4.14
EXLEX
2021-06-24 08:11:13 UTC
Er Gud ansvarlig for krig mellem religiøse?
God is not responsible for anything...
*DET* kalder jeg klarsyn.

--
EXLEX