Hvordan forstærker jeg min tro?
Jahnu
2021-07-10 05:15:47 UTC
Only knowledge can increase our faith.

A wise man has said - religion without philosophy is mere fanaticism,
and philosophy without religion is nothing but mental speculation.
So our faith in God has to be based on knowledge, otherwise we are
mere fanatics.

So the best way to increase our faith in God tremendously, is by
reading Bhagavad Gita.

www.vedabase.com

Krishna says:

The Supreme Personality of Godhead said: Now hear, O son of Pritha,
how by practicing yoga in full consciousness of Me, with mind attached
to Me, you can know Me in full, free from doubt. -Bg 7.1
EXLEX
2021-07-10 11:34:20 UTC
Hvordan forstærker jeg min tro?
Undlad at debattere den.
Så undgår du at indse dens værste vrøvl, og du kan fortsætte dine
selvindbildte "perfekte synspunkter".

...og leve i ren harmoni med god samvittighed.

--
EXLEX