If God exists, why is life on Earth not perfect?
Jahnu
2020-09-09 00:56:01 UTC
Earth is situated in he material world. The material world is where
those souls go who have opted to turn away from God. In reality, God
is the only center. In the material world I am the center. We have all
come here to take God’s place as the center of existence.

All embodied souls share an aversion towards God. We are averse to the
fact that God is the only enjoyer. At one point in eternal time, the
desire arose in us to take God’s position as the enjoyer, and thus we
have come to the material world to enjoy separately from Him.

All living entities in the material world think they are God in the
sense they think they are the center of enjoyment. In reality God is
the center of enjoyment, but in our delusion we think that we have
become the center of the universe. All living entities have their own
unique perspective, thinking that they are the center of reality.

The material world is perfectly designed for the soul to exercise it’s
free will. If the soul couldn’t choose to be evil, it wouldn’t be a
perfect world, and, furthermore, it would defeat the very purpose of
material creation, which is to be a place for those who want to be
free to do what they want, without any interference from God.

For instance, the greatest evil in the world is the meat-industry,
which tortures and kills animals by the millions every single day in
high-tech, automated death-factories. And God allows such evil to
flourish, in order for meat-eaters to have their desires fulfilled.

In Bhagavad Gita, God tells us how nature works. He gives us
directions, following which we can live nicely. If, like we do today,
treat nature and her inhabitants like crap, we must be prepared to
reap the consequences.

When we look at the animal kingdom, it’s basically a life of eating
and being eaten. Human life is a little more refined. Here it’s
basically a battle of being successful or unsuccessful. Whether we win
or lose, though, is determined by our karma. And God doesn’t interfere
with our karma.

In the material world, nothing happens unfairly to anyone. Everything
is a result of karma - peoples’ activities and the reactions to those
activities.

Sometimes people wonder - if God is all merciful and good, how come
there is so much suffering in the world? What they don’t consider is
that when people suffer the reactions to their sinful activities, it’s
a good thing. The material world is designed to give us the reactions
to our pious and sinful activities, and that is perfect.

So nobody has to wonder - how come an almighty and good God allows all
these tragedies to befall us? Either He is unable to prevent it, or He
doesn’t exist.

The fact is that God allows mother Nature to give humans the exact
karmic reactions they deserve for their evil activities.

God is in total control, and whatever He does is absolutely good. When
Nature punishes us for the suffering we put other living entities
through, simply for our own selfish satisfaction, like when we
slaughter animals en masse, simply to satisfy our taste buds, it’s a
good thing. It’s exactly how it’s meant to be.

So next time somebody whines about how cruel the universe is to him,
then take a look at his dinner table stacked with slabs of a cadaver
from a murdered animal, and know for certain - he gets exactly what he
deserves from the universe.

In Sri Isopanishad it is written:

The Personality of Godhead is perfect and complete, and because He is
completely perfect, all emanations from Him, such as this phenomenal
world, are perfectly equipped as complete wholes. Whatever is produced
of the Complete Whole is also complete in itself. Because He is the
Complete Whole, even though so many complete units emanate from Him,
He remains the complete balance.

—Iso Invocation
EXLEX
2020-09-18 00:09:46 UTC
Post by Jahnu
Earth is situated in he material world.
Brilliant observation !

EXLEX
Jahnu
2020-09-18 00:38:44 UTC
Post by EXLEX
Brilliant observation !
Don't you have some cadavers and snot to feed your backwards kids?

"He who permits the slaughter of an animal, he who cuts it up, he who
kills it, he who buys or sells meat, he who cooks it, he who serves it
up, and he who eats it, must all be considered as the slayers of the
animal. There is no greater sinner than that man who though not
worshiping the gods or the ancestors, seeks to increase the bulk of
his own flesh by the flesh of other beings." (Manu-samhita 5.51-52)
EXLEX
2020-09-18 01:24:25 UTC
Post by Jahnu
"He who permits the slaughter of an animal, he who cuts it up, he who
kills it, he who buys or sells meat, he who cooks it, he who serves it
up, and he who eats it, must all be considered as the slayers of the
animal.
Of course....

Just like the one who farms the vegetables, the one who harvest it, the
one who process it, the one who buy and sell it, the one to transport
it, and the one who eats it - all must be considered guilty of reaping
the benefits of the nutrition in the form of such dead animals and their
refuse..... from which the vegetables gain their growth...

....but for some reason, that fact is convenient forgotten by the
plant-slaughters .....

EXLEX
Jahnu
2020-09-19 00:45:02 UTC
Post by EXLEX
....but for some reason, that fact is convenient forgotten by the
plant-slaughters .....
hahaha :D listen to the fool. He actually thinks it involves the same
violence to pluck a tomato or dig up a potato, as it does to slit the
throat of a cow or a pig. I

Hey, farmerboy, why don't you eat your back-wards kids for breakfast?
According to you, there is no difference between slaughtering plants
and animals, so there must be even less difference between
slaughtering your kids and an animal, right?

And you'd be doing the world a favor by slaughtering your kids. Your
whole family is a disease on nature. Unfathomable they let subhumans
like you procreate.

Enhver ægte religion har 4 støttepiller - barmhjertighed, ærlighed,
forsagelse og renlighed. Disse religionens 4 støttepiller bliver
ødelagt af de 4 former for synd - kødspisning (drab af andre levende
væsener), indtagelse af rusmidler, utilladt sex og hasardspil.

Barmhjertighed bliver nedbrudt af kødspisning. Forsagelse bliver
nedbrudt af rusmidler. Renlighed bliver nedbrudt af utilladt sex.
Ærlighed bliver nedbrudt af hasardspil.

Læg mærke til hvordan disse 4 syndfulde handlinger, der altså
nedbryder religionens 4 støttepiller, udbredes i al litteratur, film,
og kunst i den moderne kultur. Ja, folk bliver simpelthen
indoktrineret til at synes, at de fire former for synd er noget helt
normalt og eftertragtelsesværdigt. Det viser meget klart hvilke
ugudelige kræfter, der styrer verden, når folk aktivt tilskyndes til
at begå syndefulde handlinger.

I Vedaerne symboliseres religion ved tyren, og tyrens fire ben er
religionens støttepiller. Det er værd at bemærke, at de gamle
cimbrer-stammer fra Nordjylland dyrkede tyren. Det kaldes hedenskab og
afgudedyrkelse af kirken, men cimbrerne var langt tættere på ægte
religion end fx. den danske folkekirke. At de gamle cimbrere dyrkede
tyren, viser tilligemed, at de vediske religioner har inspireret
religion over hele verden. Fx. er der i Ålborg-bymidte en stor statue
af en tyr. Denne tyr er religionen personifceret, men det er nok de
færreste ålborgensere, der er klar over dette :)

Krishna siger:

O vinde af rigdomme (Arjuna), der findes ingen sandhed højere end Mig.
Alting hviler på Mig som perler på en snor. (Bg. 7.7)
EXLEX
2020-09-19 02:21:38 UTC
Post by Jahnu
Post by EXLEX
....but for some reason, that fact is convenient forgotten by the
plant-slaughters .....
hahaha :D listen to the fool. He actually thinks it involves the same
violence to pluck a tomato or dig up a potato, as it does to slit the
throat of a cow or a pig.
You are mistaken.
Plucking a tomato is comparable to milking a cow.

Harvesting grain or carrots is comparable to mass slaughter, as the
plant is killed in the process.

EXLEX
Jahnu
2020-09-20 00:20:38 UTC
Post by EXLEX
Harvesting grain or carrots is comparable to mass slaughter, as the
plant is killed in the process.
As I said, why don't you slaughter you retarded kids and eat them?
You'll be doing nature a favor.

Krishna says:

One must deliver himself with the help of his mind, and not degrade
himself. The mind is the friend of the conditioned soul, and his enemy
as well. (Bg. 6.5)

For him who has conquered the mind, the mind is the best of friends;
but for one who has failed to do so, his mind will remain the greatest
enemy. (Bg. 6.6)
EXLEX
2020-09-20 15:31:15 UTC
Post by Jahnu
Post by EXLEX
Harvesting grain or carrots is comparable to mass slaughter, as the
plant is killed in the process.
As I said, why don't you slaughter you retarded kids and eat them?
You'll be doing nature a favor.
Oh?
Ran out of arguments again???
tsk tsk tsk...

EXLEX
Jahnu
2020-09-21 12:11:33 UTC
Post by EXLEX
Oh?
Ran out of arguments again???
tsk tsk tsk...
In this modern day and age of relativism and liberalism, it is more or
less a no-no to know the Absolute Truth. You are allowed to know with
certainty such things as science and technology, but if you claim that
you have ascertained the original, genuine knowledge of religion from
God Himself, if you profess to know God and the real meaning of life,
you are immediately dismissed as a deranged fanatic.

All religions claim the same thing, comes the invariable response.

Lets examine this typical response of modern man. You see, it is
actually quite foolish. First it is asserted, that everyone says so.
Then the fact that everyone says so, is used to negate what is being
said.

If everyone says the same thing, the logical thing to assume is that
there must be something to it. Not that everyone says the same thing,
so therefore it must be false. How does that even make sense?

In fact, you would expect all religions to say basically the same
things, because all religions are different cultural expressions of
the same Absolute Truth. Surely, the details may vary, but if all
religions are differently conditioned expressions of the same truth,
you'd expect they would mention the same basic principles.

And that's what the Vedic version teaches us - that all religions are
derived from the original religion from God Himself. If this is indeed
so, it stands to reason that it can be investigated and verified. If
it is a fact, it must be discernable. Otherwise it is just some
belief, some speculation. And that is how religion is generally judged
in modern society - some fanciful speculations and beliefs.

Then again, if there is a supreme entity - that which is known as God
- it is a perfectly logical to assume that He has given a process by
which He can be known. But in the climate of the contemporary culture
that at present rules the world, it is very unpopular to claim to know
the original explanation from the Supreme Himself. How can you make
such an outrageous claim, comes the response... nobody knows the
Absolute Truth. It cannot be known.

So where does this strange idea come from that the Truth cannot be
known? It comes from people, of course. It is something the majority
of the population is brought up to believe in. But it makes no sense.
If there is an Absolute Truth, if there is a God, if there is an
ultimate purpose to life, of course it can be known for certain. Why?
Because God, being the almighty, omnipresent, all-knowing Supreme,
surely He can verify Himself beyond doubt.

And if there is no God, if everything is indeed relative and material,
then it cannot be verified. By definition, you can't prove a negative.
That's the funny thing about life - if God exists, it can be known for
sure, but if God does not exist, it is not possible to know for
certain. Note, this is not my opinion, I'm merely stating a fact - if
God exists, it can be known, because then God can verify His own
existence. And if He does not exist, then it cannot be known. It's as
simple as that.

Note how the propaganda-machine tells us the exact opposite. It calls
religious people believers, and atheists are called unbelievers. How
misleading is that? As an atheist you believe in something that cannot
be verified. But as a theist you believe in something that, at least
theoretically, has a chance of being verified.

Thus it can be concluded that it is a an intellectually superior
position to believe in God, rather than the opposite. The first
assumption, that there is a God, has a chance of verification, whereas
the second position, that there is no God, cannot be verified.

But if you dare point out these things - even though they are
indisputable facts - you are met with a wall of resistance - no, no,
nobody knows the truth. God is merely a fairy tale. To believe in God
is no more different than believing in tooth-fairies and Santa Claus,
wah wah wah

What we can learn from this, is that society is not ruled by
benevolent forces. What kind of society will educate it's population
in something so obviously false? So if you know the truth and you want
to inform people about it, you are up against a massive wall of
resistance.

Krishna says:

Now hear, O son of Prtha, how by practicing yoga in full consciousness
of Me, with mind attached to Me, you can know Me in full, free from
doubt. (Bg 7.1)

I shall now declare unto you in full this knowledge, both phenomenal
and numinous. This being known, nothing further shall remain for you
to know. (Bg. 7.2)